|View of Switch House by Isabel Carmona|
- Start meeting 11 am: Meet at the riverside, below the Tate Modern chimney. In wet conditions we will be just beside the chimney by the riverside entrance to the Tate (to the left of the chimney as you look towards the building).
- Halfway meeting 1 pm: Meet on the opposite side of Tate Modern, in the new circular terrace just outside the entrance to the new extension, between the Switch House entrance and the Terrace entrance. If it is wet, we will be just inside the Terrace entrance. See map of level 1 (http://www.tate.org.uk/download/file/fid/105226)
- Finish meeting point, 3:30 pm: Meet inside, in the middle of the Turbine Hall, level 0,at the bottom of the ramp coming down from the Turbine Hall entrance.
- Afterwards - meeting point to continue discussions and drinks (and to draw some more if you wish), from around 4pm: Meet at the bar of the Citizen M Hotel in Lavington Street, almost Southwark Street.
- the riverside with views of the St Paul’s embankment, the Millennium Bridge,
- Tate Modern, outside or inside including the Turbine Hall and the new Switch House interior architecture,
- one of the best views in London from level 10 of the Switch House,
- the new terrace and mini park by the Terrace entrance
- People inside, outside the museum and around the cafes, the riverside, everywhere.
|View of St Paul's from Tate Modern by Isabel Carmona|